Luke Marino PastaBack to notes
A great wholesome pasta to make for the homies.Luke Marino first made this for the boys at DDSS, and every rendition since has always brought good vibes to the homies.
It's a nice, rich, veggie-heavy, and marinara-based pasta.
This recipe probably serves like 6 or 7 big homies.
- 1x box of pasta marked with 8-ish servings
- 1x box of button mushrooms (12 oz)
- 1x large onion
- 1x box of cherry tomatoes, the smaller tomatoes are sweeter and nicer
- 1x large double handful of spinach
- 1x lb of ground meat (optional)
- "Meat seasonings"
- 1x cubic inch of butter
- 1x large can of marinara sauce (8+ servings)
- 1x or 2x box of chicken broth
- 3x various bell peppers of red/orange/yellow
- Add chicken broth to pot, add additional water + salt until enough to cook pasta, bring to boil
- Put spinach in water to let bitter flavor out
- Chop onion
- Cut peppers into strips
- Lightly oil a large wok, and saute onions
- Add peppers to the wok, and saute. Cook both until softer
- Add pasta to boiling water
- Cut mushrooms into slices, add to wok
- Halve all cherry tomatoes
- Optionally cook meat in separate pan
- Once veggies, add tomatoes
- When pasta is done, strain, and add some butter
- In a large pot on medium heat, mix the pasta, veggies, (meat), marinara sauce, spinach
- Serve and enjoy